This is a visualizer for a database schema. Tables and views are supported, and
you can drag relationships between columns in tables. The current state of the dataset is shown below.
- Drag new nodes from the palette onto the workspace to add nodes
- Click the + icon on any Table to add a Column
- Click a Table or View name to edit it
- Click the 'Pencil' icon in a column to edit it
- Click the 'Pencil' icon to enter 'select' mode, then select several nodes. Click the canvas to exit.
- Click the 'Home' icon to zoom out and see all the nodes.